- Complete the online prayer request form to the right.
- In person at Sunday services:
- Prayer Chaplains are available to pray with you after Sunday services. They can be identified by their lilac stoles and name badges.
- Write your prayer request on the Connection Card during Sunday services.
- Fill out a pre-printed form and place it in the prayer request box. Forms can be found in the sanctuary entryway.
Either way, your name will be held in prayer by Unity’s prayer team and at noon meditation for seven days. It is then sent on for an additional 30 days of prayer at Unity’s worldwide prayer ministry, Silent Unity.
If you have an immediate prayer request, call Silent Unity at 800-669-7729 (800-NOW-PRAY). You may call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Trained prayer ministry associates pray with people of all faiths from around the world. For more information or to make an online request for prayer.
Interested in becoming a prayer chaplain?
You may find further support through meditation gatherings or healing and wholeness sessions on Wellness Wednesdays or spiritual counseling